Personal and Business Data
We’re committed to protecting your privacy at ImpalerHosting and using your information legally and ethically. Whether you provide us your information or we collect it in the setup and delivery of our services, we will only use it to provide you with the best service and experience. We will never sell, trade, or rent your personal or business information to third parties.
Privacy Principles (GDPR)
We strive to follow the following principles in our collection, use, and protection of your data:
- Lawfulness, Fairness, and Transparency: Processed lawfully, fairly and with transparency
- Purpose Limitation: Collected for the sole purpose of providing you our best solutions
- Data Minimization: Limited to only what is necessary for that purpose
- Accuracy: Kept accurate and up-to-date
- Storage Limitation: Not kept in a form which permits anyone identifying you any longer than necessary
- Integrity and confidentiality: Using appropriate security to ensure protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, and accidental loss, destruction or damage
Information We Collect From You
In the course of your use of the Services, we obtain the following information about you as described below. We collect this data for the purposes described under “Use of Information”.
Signing Up for Services; User Information
- Information you provide prior to any registration process, such as your email when you provide it to us;
- Information that you provide during any registration process, including in connection with a co-branded offer (such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address or credit card information, geographic location and industry), when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services; and
- Payment information that you provide to us (by way of our Services or otherwise) when you purchase some of our products and services, including credit card data.
Use of Services, Website Visits and Support
- Data relating to your online activity on our websites with respect to our Services, including the following:
- IP address
- browser type and version
- geographic location
- pages you view
- how you got to our Services and any links you click on to leave our Services
- when you update your information, communicate with us, or order new Services
- metadata about your use and your contacts’ use of our Services and your emails you send (including clicks and opens)
- your interactions with any videos we offer
- issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance
- any device or other method of communication you use to interact with the Services
We store this data we collect in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases and analytics systems.
- Your telephone conversations with us (which we may monitor or record).
- Information from third party social networking sites, including information that social networking sites provide to us if you use your credentials at such social networking sites to log into some of our Services (such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form).
- The information you allow us to access varies by social networking site, and depends on the level of privacy settings you have in place at the social networking site. You can control and find out more about these privacy settings at the applicable social networking site.
- Information you provide to us at seminars or to our partners;
- Information you provide to us in surveys;
- Information that is publicly available; and
- Information you consent to us receiving from third parties.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
- To provide the requested Services to you;
- To provide you with useful content;
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
- To offer and improve our Services;
- To provide you with requested information or technical support
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services;
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law);
- To advertise and market third party products and services (such advertisement is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
- In connection with our security and compliance programs;
- To administer our websites;
- To communicate with you;
- To target prospective customers with our products or services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law);
- To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you; and
We may occasionally provide aggregate information regarding the use of our website to partners, but these statistics never include the personally identifying information of our customers. Additionally, if a Government Agency or Law Enforcement requires customer information, we are legally obligated to release it.
ImpalerHosting is committed to taking all necessary steps to ensure the security of your information. We fully appreciate our obligation to our clients and have put appropriate safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access to your data, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information.
Our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards include:
- SSL encryption
- Video surveillance
- Biometric readers
- PCI and SSAE18 Type II certified and HIPAA and ISO compliant data center
- Ongoing internal audits to maintain security certifications
Your credit card security is our highest priority. Ensuring and maintaining our PCI Compliance proactively protects your credit card information against exposure to cybercrime and fraud.
Cookies and Meta Data
Most web browsers are automatically set to accept cookies. To change this, or to show a warning each time a cookie request is received, please review your browser’s options.
Children and Privacy
ImpalerHosting has no intention of collecting personal information from children (i.e. individuals under the age of 18). If a child has provided us with personal information, we ask that a parent or guardian of the child contact ImpalerHosting by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to have any information provided deleted from our database.
We, in turn, will employ all reasonable measures to ensure that no person under the age of 18 accesses or utilizes our services. If you would like more information about children, privacy, and the Internet, you can refer to Protecting Kids’ Privacy on the Federal Trade Commission’s website.
ImpalerHosting is committed to protecting your privacy. The information you provide is used to process your service order, bill you for services, send notices about your account, and update you on our products and services. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. If you would like to discuss how we use your information, send us an email at email@example.com.